Thursday 3 January 2013

How to make hair curl without heat ^^


Normally, i used curly tong to curl my hair : 


But, my hair look so dry after i used for a month...it hurts my hair....as my hair already spoil,  yet i still used it...this make the condition worse.....so ...i saw many people create curl without heat by using : 


See... i used this before i make up...i will spray some water and put on my hair product...then, i curl my hair from bottom to top part..


I also used this kind of curler....compare to previous one, this have more obvious effect...so i use this for inner hair......as this bending stuff is too flexible, it is hard for it to maintain it shapes so, you need a rubber band to steady it ^^ ....

After your pretty make up, let it off...Remember, if you want a loose curl, just grab more hair...if want obvious curve, grab less hair....if you think the curl is too much, use your finger to comb over your hair...it will look nature ..... 


Have a Nice Day ..^^ .....TATA...




No comments:

Post a Comment