Wednesday 26 December 2012

2012 Christmas


As Christmas had passed, I am sharing my Christmas day.

1. My attire: 


Lace dress, leather skirt, Vincci heels. 


2. My present 


I love present gave by boyfie.... it was a surprise that he knew girl taste ^^

3. Food on the day.

We enjoyed our fine dining at Deluxcious Restaurant, Penang. The place was romantic and service was good. Ok...now i gonna introduced foods i enjoyed for my Christmas:


Seafood Spaghetti


Soft shell crab and Tempura 


Oyster

Lamb and turkey..i think everyone need turkey on Christmas ^^

Boyfie ate away the sushi ==!! There were sushi, Japanese duck, mussel and ham.


 Strawberry cream cake, chocolate cake (i love it) and Tiramisu 


And Yes ....i am a happy girl that night..... thanks to the loves one's.


 Merry Christmas ^^














No comments:

Post a Comment