Friday 28 December 2012

Rude but real....

I love make up. I love dress up like a princess.......BUT ..... Any of you ask by others......Hey, you make up everyday? Don't you think that is troublesome? It just a short lecture and we are not going anywhere? WTFFF???? I think i faced this most of my days....... 

Everyday i wear makeup to lecture .....even it is just a short class.......WHY ????  because i no confidence with my usual look? Maybeeee......that is my personal preference OK.....my opinion towards make up is calling girls not to shave their armpit hair and wear sleeveless shirt? That is my feeling....... 


OK...that still fine.....But there are some that love to ask ....Hey, try not to make up... i want to see your bare face....mother of GOD....they sure think my look will be like this : 

With make up :


Without make up : 

Maybe no makeup...will look more tired and has smaller eyes. NOT like what other's think.....before and after is 2 different persons.......Yes.....there are this kind of people that make them difference after make up...But not all...

Sincerely, i think those that can make big difference after makeup is GOD.... they do not need surgery, but can look like an angel....This is what those girl that think no make up is most beautiful... 

For me...all girl's love beauty.. but those who love to comment people make up and dressing....They just Jealous of others....WHY??? because they can't do that....So they end up desperate and talking bad of other.....

By the way....... even people ever called me Christmas tree...but i still love my life styles....i love make up ...i love to wear whatever trendy clothes....i am willing to share my tips to everyone... but i hate after sharing to someone they still talk bad behind of you.....WTF.... you know her perfection because she put bundle of stuffs on her face...Hey....you think to have face perfection a sunscreen is good? funny dao a ....

Well, not all is bad..... most of them are good.....and sincere to me...that is why i appreciate the ^^ 

This is my BFF, Jocelyn....^^:


We meet less, but we know each other very well.....


True friends are those that won't talk bad on you.......Even you don't have much friends....That is fine..... because you have a person that know you..... even you just look at her.... =) 
My post might be rude....but that is what i think...
Sorry if make you feel not comfortable after read my post ^^...Love you all ^^
Ok , end up with nice photos : 



Have A Nice Day ^^








No comments:

Post a Comment